Benefits of Using Our Service
Goodnature® A24 Rodent Trap, SafePRO® Electronic Rodent Trap, Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller, SafePRO® Glue Boards and Bait Stations as Non-chemical Control Options
Sanitation is fundamental to rat control and must be continuous. If sanitation measures are not properly maintained, the benefits of other measures will be lost, and rats will quickly return.
- Good housekeeping in and around buildings will reduce available shelter and food sources for Norway and, to some extent, roof rats.
- Neat, off-the-ground storage of pipes, lumber, firewood, crates, boxes, gardening equipment, and other household goods will help reduce the suitability of the area for rats and will also make their detection easier.
- Garbage, trash, and garden debris should be collected frequently, and all garbage receptacles should have tight-fitting covers.
- Where pets are kept and fed outdoors, rats may become a problem if there is a ready supply of pet food. Feed your pet only the amount of food it will eat at a feeding, and store pet food in rodent-proof containers.
- Seal cracks and openings in building foundations, and any openings for water pipes, electric wires, sewer pipes, drain spouts, and vents. No hole larger than 1/4 inch should be left unsealed to exclude both rats and house mice.
- Make sure doors, windows, and screens fit tightly. Their edges can be covered with sheet metal if gnawing is a problem.
- Coarse steel wool, wire screen, and lightweight sheet metal are excellent materials for plugging gaps and holes. Plastic sheeting, wood, caulking, and other less sturdy materials are likely to be gnawed away.
3 common rodent categories found
Excellent climbers. Can be found in cultivated fields, at or below ground level, or in upper stories of skyscrapers. Mice explore their limited home range of less than 30 feet daily for newly introduced objects. Nocturnal. Most activity and feeding takes place between a half hour after sunset and a half hour before sunrise. Strong social hierarchy. Able to swim.
Alexandrian rat, black rat, fruit rat and ship rat.
Able to swim, jump and climb, roof rats usually enter and nest in upper portions of buildings. May nest outside in trees (especially palm), ivy and similar vegetation. Burrow very little. Nocturnal. Most activity and feeding takes place between a half hour after sunset and a half hour before sunrise. Strong social hierarchy.
Brown rat, gray rat, common rat, house rat, wharf rat, sewer rat, barn rat and water rat.
Norway rats burrow extensively in soil and are excellent swimmers and good climbers. They usually nest in basements and lower portions of buildings. Nocturnal. Most activity and feeding takes place between a half hour after sunset and a half hour before sunrise. Very strong social hierarchy- the biggest and strongest Norway rats get the best food and harborage.
Mice and rats reproduce rapidly because of short gestational periods and rapid sexual maturity. The reproductive cycle and number of rodent offspring increases where food and water are adequate, of course, harborage is another factor to their final number.
Mice become sexually mature and able to mate in as little as weeks. In general, sexual maturity is reached in 5 to 8 weeks.
Female mice reporduce up to 8 times in their lifespan, with litters averaging 4 to 7 pups. Therefore, a single female may produce up to 56 offspring a year.
Norway Rat & Roof Rat
Norway and roof rats become sexually mature and able to mate at 8 to 12 weeks.
Norway rats average 8 to 12 pups per litter, averaging 4 to 7 litters per year.
Roof rats average 4 to 8 pups per litter, averaging 4 to 6 litters per year.
Plague is a communicable disease of animals and humans caused by a bacterium called Yersinia pestis. This is primarily an infection of rodents.
Johnson Group Rodent Control Service
There is no better defense against rodents than a tailor-made treatment plan from Johnson Group. A thorough inspection is a key to a successful rodent control. By looking for some common signs of rodent infestation like runways, droppings and gnaw marks etc, we can then determine the severity of the infestation. This information is then used to choose the appropriate control methods, tools and devices, and to determine when and where to use them.
Green products for controlling rodents
- Goodnature® A24 Rodent Trap Kit
- SafePRO® Electronic Rodent Trap
- SafePRO® Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller
- SafePRO® Rodent Glue Board Trap (Cardboard)
Rodent Control Products
At the Johnson Group GreenSTORE™, you can acquire easily all effective, environmentally safe and non-toxic products.
The weatherproof A24 trap kills rodents without toxins or electricity. Once attracted in by a long-life lure for either rats or mice, the rodent enters the trap, and a trigger causes a CO2-powered striker to instantly kill the rodent. The rodent then falls out of the trap and on the ground. The A24 trap automatically resets itself, and the process can repeat itself up to 24 times before the CO2 cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Patented self-resetting technology
- Easy to install and maintain
- Contains no toxins
- Only kills targeted pest– rodents humanely
- Multi-award winning design
- New Zealand designed and made
SafePRO® Electronic Rodent Trap is equipped with infrared sensors, when the rodents pass through the mousetrap, once the sensor detects the rodent body temperature, the grill comes down immediately grille It will automatically prompt under the hood, will catch mice trapped in cages. In the past with drugs rodent, dead rats and will usually not so noticeable odor, the stench will make other Mouse difficult fooled; SafePRO® Electronic Rodent Trap is able to avoid this situation, coupled with the need to serve the bait, because the mice to reduce the influence of the anti-feeding and capture results.
- No Lure required
- No high voltage electricity required
- No noise
- Zero pollution
- Safe for human and animals
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is a solid state electronic instrument that emits intense ultrasonic soundwaves to repel rats, mice, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, fleas, ants, ticks, moths, waterbugs and most other common pests.
- Safety and No-pollution-No smell and poison.
- Super Sticky-Effective temperature between 5℃.
- 50℃, super sticky and effective.
- Sanitation and No Pollution-Discard the glue board with seal rubbish bag.
- Effective against rodent, cockroaches, flies, bugs and centipede , etc.
- Environmental Design-High quality card board and no pollution to environment.
When the situation permits, rodenticided usually provide the cost cost-effective approach to rodent control. Our Pest Management Professionals choose only rodenticide with an active ingredient and formulation that works well for the particular environment.
Correct bait placement and proper placement (with tamper-resistant bait station) insure rapid rodent control and protect people especially children, pets and non-target animals from bait contact.